According to the article 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, We inform you that the information you provide will be handled in our electronic and / or paper Sas Hotel Gritti. Gritti Adelia and Olimpia, in compliance with the provisions of the Legislative Decree. 196 on the protection of personal data.
The data processing, which we guarantee maximum confidentiality, It handled for the following purposes:
- compiling papers on order to fulfill the requirements of the current legislation, and in particular the rules of the Consolidated Public Safety (information sheets)
- submit to advertising literature, catalogs, newsletter, direct mailing, price lists and anything else related to the activity of the Hotel, and to take the date with our special promotional offers.
- reservations departments restaurant and wellness
The conferment of data is required, as it required by a specific legal obligation and necessary for the establishment of the contractual relationship. For the proper treatment of the data is necessary for the inform us immediately of any changes to said data.
We inform you that your data will only be transferred to the Authority of Public Safety, in accordance with the obligation of notification pursuant to Article 109 del T.U.L.P.S.; outside of this case, your data will not be disclosed to third parties and will be kept for the period of time required by current regulations.
In relation to the treatment in question can exercise the rights of art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
to) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic;
d) the identity of the holder, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, comma 2;
and) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
to) updating, correction or, if interested, Data Integration;
b) cancellation, the anonymous transformation or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) e b) They have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
to) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even for the purpose of collection;
b) b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the responsible person, Mrs. Adelia Gritti.
The data controller is:
Hotel Gritti S.a.s. Gritti Adelia and Olimpia
Via alle Fonti 5/6
Rota of Imagna 24037 (BG)